Graduate Career Management & Coaching
Take Charge of Your Career!
The George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology is proud to provide graduate students with a professional career management program in partnership with Right Management, a global leader in talent and workforce solutions. This is available to ALL Webster graduate students.
Career Management & Career Counseling for Professional Development
Learn how to leverage your advanced degree for career success.
- Up to four hours of interactive one-on-one sessions with an expert career coach
- Guidance while you determine your best fit option (grow in place, grow in function, change jobs or change industries)
- Support in developing a career action plan
- Access to websites that provide you with information and expert personalized guidance
- Assistance with building a personal website
- Access to company research databases
- Exposure to effective interviewing skills using customized interviewing simulations
- Assistance in developing individualized video presentations that you can send to targeted employers
Career Essential Skills
- Assistance in creating a “beat the competition” résumé
- Exposure to high-yield job search strategies
- Training in effective negotiation techniques
- Access to Right Management’s LinkedIn groups, which include more than 8,000 members throughout the world and across industries
- Exposure to new job opportunities through Right Management’s Global Job Bank
The career management program is delivered in two phases; a one-credit hour course and a 12-month career management program, compliments of Webster University.
Hear what Webster Alumni have to say about the best-in-class Career Management program for graduate students in association with Right Management. Take charge of your career and your future with this program available to all Webster graduate students.