Webster University Career Management & Coaching | Benefits
Take Charge of Your Career
Whether you are looking for your first job, a career change, or you want to position
yourself for advancement within your current organization, the Career Management Program
can help you take charge of your career.
View the Two Step Program Overview
Our Partner: Right Management
Top 10 Benefits of Career Management Program
- Benefit from the guidance of one-on-one career coaching.
- Gain greater job satisfaction with a career action plan that focuses your goals.
- Maximize your earning potential by strengthening your negotiation skills.
- Discover new job opportunities by utilizing your network to uncover the 70 percent of jobs that never make it to job boards.
- Explore career choices including entrepreneurship and consulting.
- Learn how to effectively communicate your unique value with a persuasive “personal commercial.”
- Stand out from the competition by developing a strong, accomplishment-based résumé.
- Get noticed online with a robust LinkedIn profile and cutting-edge personal website.
- Receive lifetime access to Right Management’s resources and materials, including its job boards and alumni network.
- Position yourself for career success – both today and in the future.
Career Management Program Overview
Step 1: Register for course number WSBT 5000: Career Success for the 21st Century.
Step 2: Take advantage of Career Management Resources
Upon your successful completion of WSBT 5000, you have the option to continue your professional development by taking advantage of Right Management’s 12-month program, compliments of Webster University. As part of this program, you will have access to best-in-class services and resources, including a professional career coach who understands your industry and will work with you to help you articulate and realize your goals.