How We Help
This career resource center provides you with instant access to guides, videos, trainings, and links on a variety of topics. Get the help you need at any time of day from any location!
GorlokJobs is the Career Planning & Development Center's online career management system. GorlokJobs enables you to manage your job/internship search process and many aspects of your academic and professional career electronically. You can access the system 24 hours a day to:
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Search and apply for student employment/Work-Study positions
- Research employers and network with contacts
- Store resumes and other job search documents
- Participate in On Campus Recruiting (OCR)
- Track your job search, including job listings and resume submissions
- Find out about events and RSVP
- Practice your interviewing skills by conducting a custom-built mock interview and recording your performance
- Access a resource library with career development handouts, webinars, and more
Walk-In Hours are designed to address specific topics related to your career development needs. These 10-15 minute meetings with a Student Career Advisor are appropriate for:
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Questions about GorlokJobs
- Interview preparation
- Internship and job search basics
Career Advising Appointments
Are you having difficulty making decisions about your academic major or future career path? Do you need assistance with learning how to look for internships and jobs? Would you like to master interviewing and networking? Your designated Career Advisor can assist you with your in-depth career development goals.
The Career Planning & Development Center creates customized programming for class sessions, student organizations, student leadership groups, and academic departments. Requests for programs can typically be accommodated with at least four weeks' notice.
Employer Connection Events
Want to connect with employers? Career Fairs, Information Sessions, and many other opportunities to network with employers are arranged by the Career Planning & Development Center. Make sure to check GorlokJobs or our events calendar for opportunities!
Career Planning & Development Center
568 Garden Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Spring I 2015 Walk-In Hours
Walk-In Hours are available when classes are in session.
Tuesdays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Learn about topics you can discuss during your 10-15 minute meeting with a Student Career Advisor.