Guides and Document Samples
Career Planning and Exploration
- Personal Career Guide
- Researching Careers & Employers
- Informational Interviewing
- Thinking About Graduate School?
- Ins and Outs of Business Casual and Professional Dress (9:28)
- Getting Started with GorlokJobs (4:23)
- Advanced Features of GorlokJobs (6:51)
- GorlokJobs - Mock Interview Module (9:56)
- Creating Your LinkedIn Account (33:42)
- Crafting Your Message (28:00)
- Building Your Virtual Network (26:02)
- Leveraging Your HR Degree (1:07:08) Slides
- Internship and Job Search Strategies (23:28)
Career Planning & Development Center
568 Garden Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fall 2014 Walk-In Hours
Available during the following times when classes are in session:
Tuesday & Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Learn about topics you can discuss during your 10-15 minute meeting with a Student Career Advisor.
We're currently conducting our follow-up survey for Webster graduates.