Student Employment Program Policies
- Student Employment paperwork must be submitted before the start date for the student employee (per federal regulations).
- If incomplete paperwork is submitted, the supervisor and the student will be notified immediately, The student employee's work schedule must be suspended until the paperwork is complete and the student has access to MyWebster.
- No student employee may begin work until they have access to MyWebster.
- Timcards must be finalized and approved by supervisors in MyTime - Enterprise eTime ON TIME according to the Payroll Schedule. Please be aware that there are early deadlines around holiday breaks.
- International students are subject to the same deadlines with the exception of their Social Security number. International Students may begin working once they have applied for their Social Security card and received the SSA formal letter.
Failure to comply with these policies and procedures may result in disciplinary action.
Career Planning & Development Center
568 Garden Avenue | St. Louis, MO 63119
314-968-6982 (Toll Free: 800-981-9805)
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fall 2016 Walk-In Hours
Walk-In Hours are available when undergraduate classes are in session.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays:
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Learn about topics you can discuss during your 10-15 minute meeting.
- For Students
- For Employers
- FAQ: Students
- FAQ: Supervisors
- Career Advantage for Student Employees
- Meet The Staff
- Gorlok Career Link
- CPDC Home
- About Us
- Student Employment
- Professional Engagement for Students
- Outcomes Survey
- Workforce Recruitment