College of Arts & Sciences
2014-2015 GRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Graduate Catalog Archives for PDF versions of past catalogs.
Departments Offering Graduate Programs
- Biological Sciences, Stephanie Schroeder, chair
- History, Politics, & International Relations, John Chappell, chair
- Institute for Human Rights & Humanitarian Studies, Lindsey Kingston, director
- Legal Studies, Robin Jefferson Higgins, chair
- Nurse Anesthesia, Jill Stulce, chair
- Nursing, Mary Ann Drake, chair
- Professional Counseling, Hemla Singaravelu, chair
- Psychology, Heather Mitchell, chair
David Carl Wilson, dean
College of Arts & Sciences website (external to catalog)
Please refer to the Accreditations and Licensures section of this catalog for specialized accreditations that may apply to programs in the College of Arts & Sciences.
Webster University's College of Arts & Sciences fosters free and rigorous intellectual
inquiry among students and faculty in an atmosphere that respects differences in background,
belief, and aspiration. We promote the values that ground an open, critically reflective,
culturally diverse, and democratic society, and we prepare students to be active contributors
to such a society.
As part of an international university, we encourage students to expand their horizons by learning the languages and worldviews of other cultures. We inspire students to seek the common ground upon which humans create sustainable relationships with each other and with their wider environment.
Owing to the general and fundamental nature of our various disciplines, we are committed to providing academic and intellectual support to the entire university.
We include several professional programs, which are guided by contemporary practices, appropriate accreditation standards, and the best recent scholarly activity.