2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective June 1, 2014
Current catalog information can be found in the 2013-14 Catalog (PDF)
This program offered by College of Arts & Sciences
The Nurse Leader certificate is a 12-credit-hour program designed for the Registered Nurse who has completed a MSN and is interested in a nursing leader focus.
- NURN 5410 Leadership in Nursing (3 hours)
- NURN 5420 Financial Issues for Nurse Leaders (3 hours)
- NURN 5440 Leadership in Nursing Practicum I (3 hours)
- NURN 5450 Leadership in Nursing Practicum II (3 hours)
Students who are interested in applying to this certificate program should also see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
- 2.5 grade point average
- Master Degree in Nursing required
- Proof of RN licensure
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience
- Résumé describing scope, responsibility, and function of work experience
- Completion of application with fees
- Official transcripts
- Personal interview
Send all admission materials to:
Office of Admissions
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
Back to top