Interactive Digital Media
2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014?31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by School of Communications/Electronic and Photographic Media Department
St. Louis and Geneva campuses
Students learn critical skills and develop content for an interactive and digital media context. The acquisition of skills in content development and technical applications is important for students majoring in any field who want to share their ideas with others. The Certificate in Interactive Digital Media is only available to students not majoring in Interactive Digital Media.
For information on general requirements for the certificate, see Certificate Program Policies and Procedures.
Successful graduates of this program will be able to:
- author and critique messages across all areas of mediated communications;
- demonstrate technical proficiency in interactive media skills;
- apply interactive techniques and theories in producing a portfolio of work.
This certificate consists of 18 required credit hours taken at Webster University.
Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses applied toward the certificates.
- INTM 1600 Introduction to Interactive Digital Media (3 hours)
- INTM 2200 Visual Design for Interactive Digital Media (3 hours)
- INTM 3100 Programming for Web Communications (3 hours)
- INTM 3300 Programming for Interactive Digital Media (3 hours)
- Additional INTM courses at the 3000 or 4000 level (6 hours)