Advertising and Marketing Communications
2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by School of Communications/Communications and Journalism Department<>
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
Students may have a major and a minor within the same department in the School of Communications; they may not major and minor within the same area of emphasis.
- MEDC 1050 Introduction to Media Writing (3 hours)
- MNGT 3510 Advertising (3 hours)
- Additional credit hours of ADVT (12 hours)
Students planning to minor in this area should see their advisors in Advertising/Marketing Communications to help plan their specific programs.