2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology/Math & Computer Science Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
A minor in computer applications is defined as 18 credit hours of courses from the computer applications COAP course listings taken at Webster University.
Some courses from the computer science course listings may also be taken as part of the 18 credit hours with the permission of the department. Courses may not be used for both a minor and a certificate.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems related to the program content.
- Students will demonstrate a basic understanding and ability to use several common computer applications.
- Students will be able to create documents, worksheets or other work tools using computer applications from the program.
- COAP courses (18 hours)