2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology/Math & Computer Science Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
A minor in computer science is defined as 18 credit hours of courses from the computer science COSC course listings taken at Webster University.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems related to the program content.
- Students will demonstrate a basic understanding of major concepts and principles of computer systems.
- Students will be able to design and build a simple computer program using techniques and models from the computer science program.
- Students will be able to document a computer program.
- COSC courses (18 hours)