2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014?31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by School of Communications/Electronic and Photographic Media Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
Students may have a major and a minor within the same department in the School of Communications; they may not major and minor within the same area of emphasis.
In addition to the requirements for all minors listed above, the following additional criteria apply:
- MEDC 1010 Introduction to Mass Communications (3 hours)
- FLST 1800 Film Appreciation (3 hours)
- FLST 2050 History of Film (3 hours)
- FLST 2060 Modern World Cinema (3 hours)
- FLST 3160 Topics in Film Studies (3 hours)
- FLST 4160 Survey of Film Theory and Criticism (3 hours)