2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology/Business Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
- ACCT 2010 Financial Accounting (3 hours)
- ACCT 2025 Managerial Accounting (3 hours)
- FINC 3210 Principles of Finance (3 hours)
- FINC 3600 Financial Management (3 hours)
- FINC 3800 Financial Markets and Institutions (3 hours)
- FINC 4210 Investments (3 hours)