2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by College of Arts & Sciences/International Languages and Cultures Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
- All 18 credit hours must be earned at Webster and must be in the same language, and must have been earned with a grade above a "C-" (one course may have a grade of “P”). Recognition credit hours can count toward a minor.
- Only one ILC 2150 course, with a topic related to the target language, can be counted towards the minor.