2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology/Math & Computer Science Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
- A minor in mathematics is defined as 18 credit hours of MATH courses numbered 1500 and above from the mathematics course listings. All 18 credit hours must be taken at Webster University.
- MTHT courses may not be used for the mathematics minor.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems related to the program content.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of Calculus.
- Students will become acquainted with a variety of mathematics, chosen from applied and/or theoretical topics.
- MATH courses (18 hours)