2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by College of Arts & Sciences/Psychology Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
In addition to the general requirements for a minor, the following criteria apply:
- Students who transfer in Introduction to Psychology must take an additional 3 credit hour PSYC elective at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below a C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirements for a minor in psychology.
- PSYC 1100 Introduction to Psychology (3 hours)
- One course from three of the five PSYC content areas (9 hours)
(see the program requirements for the Psychology major)
- Psychology Electives (6 hours)