2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by School of Communications/Communications and Journalism Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
- No course counted toward a major can also count toward a minor. If a student pursues a minor that requires a course also required for the student's major, the student should contact his or her advisor or the department chair to discuss an appropriate substitution.
- Students may have a major and a minor within the same department in the School of Communications; they may nor major and minor within the same area of emphasis.
In addition to the requirements for all minors listed above, the following additional criteria apply:
- MEDC 1010 Introduction to Mass Communications (3 hours)
- PBRL 2100 Fundamentals of Strategic Communications and Public Relations (3 hours)
- PBRL 2920 Writing for Public Relations (3 hours)
- Additional credit hours of PBRL (9 hours)