Web Site Design
2014-2015 UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2014 through 31 May 2015
Please see the Undergraduate Catalog Archives for PDF version of past catalogs.
18 credit hours
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology/Math & Computer Science Department
- All courses for a minor must be completed at Webster University.
- Courses completed with a grade below C- do not count toward fulfilling the requirement for a minor.
- Courses used to fulfill a major may not be used to fulfill a requirement for a minor.
A minor in Web Site Design is defined as 18 credit hours of courses from the Web Site Design certificate program course listings taken at Webster University. This minor may be taken in lieu of the certificate program. Students may choose to receive either the minor or certificate but not both.
Web Site Design Certificate Courses:
- COAP 2000 Introduction to Web Programming* (3 hours)
- COAP 2100 Web Technology Principles (3 hours)
- COAP 2110 Web Animation (3 hours)
- COAP 2120 Web Editors (3 hours)
- COAP 2150 Design Principles I (3 hours)
- COAP 2160 Advanced Web Animation (3 hours)
- COAP 2170 Web Usability and Accessibility (3 hours)
- COAP 3120 Designing with Style Sheets (3 hours)
- COAP 3150 Design Principles II (3 hours)
*Students that can demonstrate HTML proficiency may choose a course substitute from the approved elective list.
All courses available via the Internet.