Change Leadership: Managing Teamwork and Communication
2016-2017 GRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2016 through 31 May 2017
Please see the Graduate Catalog Archives for PDF versions of past catalogs.
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology
This certificate is designed for those students who wish to focus specifically on advanced team and process design skills to enhance change leadership and organizational outcomes. The student will learn to facilitate team dynamics at all levels, leverage diversity and inclusion strategies, and manage the communication of change, strategically.
This program is offered at the St. Louis home campus.
- Students will be able to design interventions in managing teamwork and communication.
- Students will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of managing teamwork and communication interventions against business outcomes.
- Students will be able to use interventions that match their strengths.
- Students will be able to create a portfolio of accomplishments in managing teamwork and communication
The curriculum requires 12 hours of specialized courses in designing and leading teams, managing communication, diversity, and facilitating high performance. Specifically, the 12 credit hours required for the graduate certificate in change leadership, management teamwork and communications, must include the following courses:
- CHNG 5400 Designing, Building, and Leading Effective Teams (3 hours)
- CHNG 5450 Managing Communication During Change (3 hours)
- CHNG 5600 Diversity and Inclusion (3 hours)
- CHNG 5700 Facilitating Change in High Performing Organizations (3 hours)
Students who are interested in applying to this certificate program should see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
Send all admission materials to:
Office of Admissions
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119