Digital Marketing Management
2016-2017 GRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2016 through 31 May 2017
Please see the Graduate Catalog Archives for PDF versions of past catalogs.
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology
The graduate certificate in digital marketing management is for students who have a background in marketing and are interested in obtaining specific expertise in the growing field of digital marketing. Students will be equipped with the critical skills to be proficient in executing effective digital marketing strategy.
This program is offered at the St. Louis home campus.
Students will be able to:
- Create digital marketing strategies that align with larger marketing objectives
- Critically analyze the appropriateness of each of the major digital marketing channels (i.e. paid, organic, affiliate, social, email,and mobile applications etc.) against marketing strategies
- Develop, evaluate, and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and plan
- Measure and evaluate digital marketing efforts
- Describe the latest digital marketing technologies
- Articulate the ethical impact of digital marketing efforts
The 18 hours required for this certificate include the following courses:
- MEDC 4110 Media and Digital Culture (3 hours)
- MRKT 5720 Promotional Management (3 hours)
- MRKT 5740 Management of Digital Marketing / ADVT 5740 Management of Digital Marketing (cross listing) (3 hours)
- MRKT 5895 Marketing Analytics (3 hours)
- MRKT 5750 Management of Social Media/ ADVT 5750 Management of Social Media (cross listing) (3 hours)
- MRKT 5790 Digital Marketing Strategy (3 hours)
Students who are interested in applying to this certificate program should see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
Send all admission materials to:
Office of Admissions
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119