Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with SAP
DRAFT 2017-2018 GRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2017 through 31 May 2018
Please see the Graduate Catalog Archives for PDF versions of past catalogs.
This program is offered by the Walker School of Business & Technology.
The graduate certificate in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is designed for students who desire a sequence of graduate-level courses that focus specifically on the ERP area. In addition, students can gain specialized experience with SAP, the leading global provider of ERP software. ERP systems are critical to better manage business intelligence, operations planning, and purchasing and materials of corporations today--large, small and midsized. The program will provide students with ERP and SAP expertise to successfully pursue or advance a career in this increasingly in-demand field.
This program is offered at the St. Louis home campus.
- Students understand the evolution, components, and implementation of ERP systems.
- Students can use an ERP system and understand the integrated business processes in ERP.
- Students can configure an ERP system.
- Students can use business intelligence to formulate and analyze meaningful information form an ERP system.
- BUSN 5250 Enterprise Systems (3 hours)
- BUSN 6160 Integrated Business Processes and ERP (3 hours)
- BUSN 6180 Configuration of ERP Systems (3 hours)
- CSIS 5330 Business Intelligence and ERP (3 hours)
All courses must be taken at Webster University.
Students who are interested in applying to this certificate program should see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
Send all admission materials to:
Office of Admissions
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119