2016-2017 GRADUATE STUDIES CATALOG
Effective 1 June 2016 through 31 May 2017
Please see the Graduate Catalog Archives for PDF versions of past catalogs.
This program offered by Walker School of Business & Technology
This certificate is designed for students or working professionals who want to deepen their understanding of global business. Students will gain an in-depth familiarity with subject matter related to the global marketplace and be exposed to international culture and business practices.
This program is offered online and at a number of campuses in the United States. Please see the Campus Locations section of this catalog for a full list of campuses and the programs they offer.
- Students can demonstrate foundation knowledge in international business.
- Graduates can identify cultural aspects and explain how culture affects the business environment in global regions.
- Graduates can apply administrative and managerial theories as they relate to problem solving in the global business context.
- INTB 5000 Introduction to International Business (3 hours)
- MNGT 5710 Cross Cultural Management (3 hours)
or MRKT 5730 International Marketing (3 hours)
- BUSN 5220 Global Supply Chain (3 hours)
or INTB 5600 International Accounting (3 hours)
or FINC 5840 International Finance (3 hours)
- INTB 5680 Globalization (3 hours)
or INTB 9950 Travel Course (3 hours)
Students who are interested in applying to this certificate program should see the Admission Section of this catalog for general requirements.
Send all admission materials to:
Office of Admissions
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119