Webster University Centennial 1915 - 2015.
This website contains information, photos and videos from the many activities that helped to celebrate 100 years of serving students. Browse this website to explore Webster's rich history and year of celebratory events that have launched us into our next 100 years.
Webster University will commemorate its 100th anniversary with a year-long celebration culminating in fall 2015.
The celebration will be inclusive of all colleges, schools and Webster locations and inspire diverse audiences to recommit to Webster's mission and vision. This strategically-planned set of celebrations will commemorate Webster's storied past while projecting a clear vision for the future. The Centennial Planning Committee charge is to define the plan, including budget and timeline, and present to the president/provost for approval.
President, Webster University
Dr. Elizabeth (Beth) J. Stroble
Provost, Senior Vice President
& Chief Operating Officer
Dr. Julian Z. Schuster
- Centennial activities will serve and support institutional goals.
- Centennial messages/logo will be incorporated into current activities, events and communications where possible.
- Overall, the celebration will be inclusive of all Webster locations, colleges and schools.
- The Centennial celebration will bring awareness of Webster's accomplished past and its vision for the future.
- Activities will strengthen alumni and donor relations by engaging them in fundraising.
Centennial Planning Committee Structure
- A Steering Committee will provide high-level oversight over the planning process; while a Planning Committee will develop individual plans in respective areas.
- Webster University Centennial Steering Committee:
President Beth Stroble
Provost Julian Schuster
Official Chair, Elizabeth Robb
Working Chair, Barbara O'Malley
Richard Sems, President and CEO, Reliance Bank
Ellen Sherberg, Publisher, St. Louis Business Journal
Denny Reagan, President and CEO, The Muny
Jennifer Gammage, assistant to the Centennial Steering and Planning Committees
- Webster University Centennial Planning Committee Directory