Certificate in Broadcast Journalism
Broadcast journalism in its traditional form offers opportunities for students in over 200 markets across the United States and countless markets across the world. The certificate in broadcast journalism enables students to focus on broadcast journalism newsgathering techniques.
Successful graduates of this program will be able to:
- recognize global issues in the news
- enumerate how journalism story presentation differs through the world
- identify and create the components of news presentation across platforms
- demonstrate news writing skills, complete interviews and construct news stories for broadcast and digital delivery
- demonstrate curiosity about the news
- display entrepreneurial skills
This certificate requires 18 credit hours. For full information, review the program requirements.