Certificate in Website Development
As more and more people are getting news updates, shopping and connecting through the world wide web, you'll discover a world of opportunity with an education in Website Development.
Webster University's Certificate in Website Development provides students with basic knowledge and skills necessary to design and develop professional websites. The content of the program emphasizes the technical development of the site, including the use of HTML programming, additional markup and scripting languages, and other tools to manipulate data on a website.
Students are encouraged to use their creative skills and artistic ability as well, to design pages that are unique, attractive, and effective in communicating information. The program includes practical experience with numerous hands-on and real-life projects.
As businesses and organizations are developing and maintaining websites at an astonishing rate, more technical and programming expertise is required for those who develop and maintain these sites. The website development certificate is designed to meet that particular need.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Students will demonstrate the ability to solve problems related to the program content
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and principles of Web application development and deployment
- Students will be able to design and implement Web applications using the knowledge gained from the program
- Students will be able to test and document a Web application