MA in Management and Leadership
The MA in Management and Leadership curriculum exposes students to the tools of management and leadership and provides experience in decision-making situations. Students acquire familiarity with the analytical techniques of management and develop the ability to apply these techniques in actual problem solving in a corporate, government, or non-profit environment.
Extensive use is made of case analysis and practical applications. Teamwork is an essential part of each course, and students will learn to polish the presentation and communication skills needed to succeed in business today.
The MA in Management and Leadership is an excellent study to help improve your emotional intelligence, communication skills, budgeting know-how, and leadership abilities.
The program is taught at more than 50 U.S. campus locations in major cities and military bases, at international campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Paget, Bermuda and online.
Points of Distinction
- Walker School of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for MA programs in the Business and Management departments.
- Webster is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit U.S.-based university providing a network of international residential campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria; Thailand and China.
- Faculty who practice in the field allow you to take your class experience and apply it to real work situations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Business and Organizational Security Management
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- BA in Management
- BA in Psychology