Are you ready to distinguish yourself and advance your education, career opportunities and earnings to the next level?
From the business community to the telecom and aerospace sectors, competition for the best jobs is fierce, and employers are eager to hire the best and the brightest to make their organizations more effective. When you earn your master's degree, you join an elite group: only 9.9 percent of the U.S. population holds an advanced degree.
You also broadcast a clear message to current and future employers: you are dedicated to mastery of your discipline, and you have the determination, time management, prioritization skills and strength necessary to achieve high-level goals. That's why, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, those with advanced degrees command higher pay, earning $23,396 per year more, on average, than those with bachelor's degrees.
If you hold a bachelor's degree from a Regionally Accredited college or university (or the international equivalent of a four year bachelor's degree) you could begin your master's degree in our upcoming term!
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for nearly 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
The following programs are offered at Colorado Springs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Business Organization and Security Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting
- (Beginning Fall 2013) Undergraduate Degree Completions in:
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration