BS in Business Administration
The bachelor of science (BS) in Business Administration degree is for students with a very strong interest in business and who want an exceptionally strong preparation in that field.
The program is more structured than many business programs and ensures that the student is exposed to additional areas of accounting, economics, finance, management, international business, and information systems. The program also includes exposure to advanced topics that are important to business such as money and banking, and advanced managerial and cost accounting.
You will be introduced to investment information such as investing in securities, commodities, and options; and methods and techniques for analyzing investment opportunities and assessing financial conditions for investment purposes.
A survey of international business operations, including organization structure, finance, taxation, marketing, cultural differences, global trade, capital markets and economic growth, the impact of regional trading blocs, corporate global competitiveness, and global strategies will also be covered.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Finance
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration