MA in Human Resources Development
Webster's M.A. in human resources development focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to work with people in various employment settings. Courses draw upon the theories of the social and behavioral sciences and management to help you understand the human relations issues confronting both individuals and organizations.
The program combines human relations training and development with organization development training, allowing you to investigate all aspects of human resources utilization and development. Coursework focuses on maximizing the importance of the human element in organizational structures.
In light of today's heightened need for advanced training and education, Webster University also offers the degree online, providing you the ultimate in flexibility. You can take the program entirely in the traditional classroom environment, or entirely online, or choose between online and classroom offerings according to your preference or schedule. The MA in Human Resources Development is also offered at more than 40 U.S. locations in major cities and military bases.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty who practice in the field enables you to take what you learn and apply it at work.
- Human Resources Development degree provides skills and techniques that will assist in career advancement.
- Opportunities to study in locations close to work.
The 36 credit hours required for the master of arts (MA) or the 51 credit hours required for the master of business administration (MBA) must include certain courses for a major/emphasis in human resources development.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Finance
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management & Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- Graduate Certificate in Government Contracting
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration