We understand that obtaining a graduate degree shouldn't only be for those willing to drop everything.
Webster University's graduate school is designed for the working adult. Classes meet in the evening on an accelerated term schedule, meaning a 36-credit hour Master's degree program can be completed in as little as 15 months. And our instructors are professionals in their field, combining college classroom theory with practical experience.
Graduate degrees for evening students are offered at universities across the region, but no one offers a combination of as many programs, as many locations and as many online options without sacrificing educational quality.
To apply for admission as a degree seeking student, the following must be submitted:
- A completed Application for Admission
- A $50.00, non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities and other post-secondary institutions attended
Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an educational institution accredited by one of the eight regional accrediting bodies in the United States. Students who have completed their university education abroad must have earned an equivalent baccalaureate degree as determined by Webster University.
A student who has applied and whose official undergraduate transcript has not been received by the main campus in St. Louis, Missouri, may be provisionally accepted to the graduate program. An official transcript from the institution awarding the baccalaureate degree must be received by the end of the first term of enrollment. Official transcripts should be delivered to the student's local area administrator first, who will then forward the transcript to the main campus. Degree-seeking students who do not have their transcripts on file by the conclusion of their first term of enrollment will not be allowed to enroll for additional classes. The student will receive full acceptance to the graduate program upon receipt of official transcripts.
Full acceptance into the university requires receipt of an official transcript from the baccalaureate granting institution with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5. Students who GPA is above 2.0 but below 2.5 will be admitted under a "special status" category. Specialized graduate programs may have further admission requirements as outlined in their program description.
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for nearly 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
The following programs are offered at Colorado Springs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Business Organization and Security Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting
- (Beginning Fall 2013) Undergraduate Degree Completions in:
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration