Webster University is recognized as a leader in global education for more than 30
years, and a pioneer in adult and military education for the past 40 years - all based
around a historic university that has been around since 1915. Webster prepares students
from all walks of life and nationalities to achieve their chosen academic, professional
and personal goals through affordable, high quality education.
Webster can personalize your education to meet your specific needs and schedule, so that getting your degree while working full-time or actively serving in the military is a smooth, positive experience that advances your career. Webster's agile, adaptable learning environment is designed for the flexibility that military service so often demands. Coursework and locations in Colorado Springs, Fort Carson, Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB and the USAF Academy are designed to accommodate various scheduling needs.
For 40 years, Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together to produce high-quality, cost-effective graduate programs at military installations and other locations across the country.
What to Know
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for nearly 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Programs offered in the Colorado Springs metro area:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MA in Business Organization and Security Management
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Environmental Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Information Technology Management
- MA in Management and Leadership
- MA in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- MS in Space Systems Operations Management
- Certificate in Government Contracting
- Undergraduate Degrees:
- BA in Management
- BS in Business Administration