School of Communications
The Webster University School of Communications prepares graduate and undergraduate students to excel in any global communication field. Its media courses are framed within a liberal arts-based curriculum, augmented by personalized mentorship and professional development opportunities.
The School of Communications offers the full range of media and modes of communication, in a curriculum that integrates theory and practice, emphasizing experiential learning, creative thinking and international experience.
The School of Communications is known for:
- Small classes where teachers and students get to know each other's strengths and interests
- Hands-on experience with equipment and resources early in the program
- Internships and portfolio development that makes students "work ready" upon graduation
- Collaboration across disciplines within the School and across the University
- Short- and long-term international study opportunities across the globe