Today's business leaders challenge Ralph Waldo Emerson's claim that "It is a luxury to be understood." In fact, developing and employing clear, concise and strategic communication is a business advantage and mandate. A master's degree in Communications Management from Webster enables you to take your career and business to the next level, by providing you with the knowledge and skill to succeed.
You'll learn how to manage projects within a communications framework; communicate with upper management: present solutions to communications problems: work with creative and technical experts: apply strategies and tactics in implementing communications programs; and adapt and integrate new skills as technology changes.
Communication Management graduates qualify for leadership positions such as director of corporate communication or public affairs in the business sector; director of public advocacy campaigns for a nonprofit or nongovernmental organization; and independent consultants and trainers.
The Master of Arts in Communications Management degree is offered in St. Louis, at the Webster University campus in Leiden, the Netherlands and online to accommodate the schedules of busy communications professionals.
Points of Distinction
- Award-winning faculty who practice in the field, allow you to take what you learn and apply it at work.
- The opportunity to study at our campus in Leiden, the Netherlands, in St. Louis, Missouri or online.
Communications Management Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Apply Now
- About the School of Communications
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Degrees
- Online Programs
- Audio Aesthetics and Technology Department
- Communications and Journalism Department
- Electronic and Photographic Media Department
- News, Events and Affliates
- Student Media
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources