Interested in several kinds of media? Don’t want to narrow your choices to just one major? Not sure just which one you would major in, anyway? The Media Communications degree is perfect for you.
This degree is flexible allowing you to study multiple areas of media – from Animation to Scriptwriting to PR and more – and create your own unique combination of subjects. It’s the broadest, most flexible degree possible in the School of Communications at Webster University.
The Media Communications degree is relevant to all fields of media. Depending on your focus, you’ll be prepared for the worldwide communications industry or ready to go on to graduate school. Our alumni work in marketing, special events, corporate communications, gaming, radio, TV, advertising, animation, journalism and … well… just about everywhere.
Points of Distinction
- Explore multiple media careers in one major
- Build a dynamic toolkit of 21st-century communication skills
- Find the perfect niche for you and your interests
Media Communications Academic Programs
Explore specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Master of Arts in Media Communications (M.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Communications (B.A.)
- Minor in Media Communications
- Apply Now
- About the School of Communications
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Degrees
- Online Programs
- Audio Aesthetics and Technology Department
- Communications and Journalism Department
- Electronic and Photographic Media Department
- News, Events and Affliates
- Student Media
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources