New Media Production
New Media Production programs are for students seeking a mastery of story telling skills in a multi-platform digital communication environment. This degree is designed to sharpen the production skills students already have and introduce students to a variety of additional skill sets to advance in a multi-platform media landscape that demands proficiency and knowledge of production in various media forms.
In the current dynamic media environment, the demand is for practitioners who are able to produce content on various digital platforms using the latest equipment and methods. This degree is designed to teach students how to succeed in that changing media environment and to give them the production skills necessary to communicate stories with impact.
Points of Distinction
- Demonstrate proficiency on multiple digital platforms and possess multiple digital skill sets as part of a modern production process and should be able to perform those skills in a professional environment.
- Become proficient in using various media platforms as part of the storytelling process.
- Develop a mastery of storytelling techniques.
- Learn various approaches to employing multimedia storytelling to the social media environment.
New Media Production Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Master of Arts in New Media Production (MA)
- Graduate Certificate in Fundamentals of Multimedia Production
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced New Media Production
- Apply Now
- About the School of Communications
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Degrees
- Online Programs
- Audio Aesthetics and Technology Department
- Communications and Journalism Department
- Electronic and Photographic Media Department
- News, Events and Affliates
- Student Media
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources