Audio Engineering Society (AES)
The Webster University Student Section of the Audio Engineering Society is one of
the most active sections anywhere of an international trade organization dedicated
to all forms of audio.
Formed in 2003, we have hosted events featuring Rupert Neve, Alan Parsons, Bill Porter, Paul Lehrman, Elliot Scheiner, Bob Heil, Phil Ramone, Geoff Emerick, Jim Anderson, George Massenburg, and more.
We also provide service for the Webster community by supplying audio for many events.
Our goal is to bring the best speakers available to the area, for the benefit of students, faculty and professionals throughout the region while serving our community by providing quality audio services.
We receive international recognition for the Central Region Audio Student Summit, which brings hundred of audio students, audio professionals and audio educators to Webster University for tutorials, panels, demonstrations, and networking.
We have run tutorials on everything in audio, from acoustics to soldering to surround sound. We keep pretty busy, and we hope you will join us for our next event.
2014 Program Brochure (PDF)
- Anime Society
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Forensics and Debate Team
- Galaxy Radio Club
- GTV Club
- Latent Image Photography Club
- Marketing Communications Club
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Video Game Club
- Webster University SIGGRAPH Chapter
- Webster Film and Video Society
- Ninth Annual Central Region AES Student Summit