Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
The Webster University chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) was started in 2004 to enhance students' knowledge of public relations and provide access to professional development opportunities.
The Webster chapter is active at the St. Louis home campus.
PRSSA aims to help students:
- understand current theories and procedures of the profession;
- appreciate the highest ethical ideals and principles;
- grow aware of an appropriate professional attitude; and
- develop into highly qualified, well-prepared professionals.
PRSSA has 11,000 members in more than 300 chapters on college campuses across the country.
Want to network and learn how to boost your communications career?
Learn more September 14, 2015
Noon to 1 P.M.
Location to be determined.
Advisor: Debra Carpenter
- Anime Society
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Forensics and Debate Team
- Galaxy Radio Club
- GTV Club
- Latent Image Photography Club
- Marketing Communications Club (MCC)
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Video Game Club
- Webster Film and Video Society
- Ninth Annual Central Region AES Student Summit