Radio Television Digital News Association
The Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA), formerly the Radio Television News Director Association, is the world's largest and only professional organization exclusively serving the electronic news profession. It includes more than 3,000 news directors, associates, educators and students.
Founded on the national level as a grassroots organization in 1946, the purpose of the RTDNA was to set standards of news gathering and reporting. This commitment to encouraging excellence in the electronic journalism industry remains the same today.
The RTDNA Student Chapter Affiliate Program fosters closer cooperation and improves communication between students, educators and working professionals in radio, television and online news.
The Webster chapter of the RTDNA is active on the St. Louis home campus.
Advisor: Eileen Solomon
- Anime Society
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Forensics and Debate Team
- Galaxy Radio Club
- GTV Club
- Latent Image Photography Club
- Marketing Communications Club
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Video Game Club
- Webster University SIGGRAPH Chapter
- Webster Film and Video Society
- Eighth Annual Central Region AES Student Summit