Video Game Club
The Webster Video Game club consists of a diverse group of gamers. Our goal is to have fun, and play together. We welcome casual gamers, hardcore gamers, and anyone in between. All game systems are welcome, whether it's an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or Wii; we even play on Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo.
Events hosted by the Video Game Club in the past have included a trivia night, Rockband, and tournaments featuring Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Club meetings have featured 007: Goldeneye, Halo 3, New Super Mario Brothers, Traditional Board Games, and even Tetris.
Along with playing games with other students at meetings, members will be able to participate in discussions with people who are enthusiastic about games, and compete in tournaments. Other club benefits include being able to attend special club events, and being able to "rent" video games for free from the Video Game Club's Library.
- Anime Society
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- Forensics and Debate Team
- Galaxy Radio Club
- GTV Club
- Latent Image Photography Club
- Marketing Communications Club (MCC)
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Video Game Club
- Webster Film and Video Society
- Ninth Annual Central Region AES Student Summit