Community Advisory Council
The purpose of the Community Advisory Council (CAC) is to provide an active forum for community members to become personally involved and connected with Webster University. The university leadership works with community members to gain insight and counsel regarding trends, educational opportunities, strategic directions and collaborative program efforts. In addition, through the publication of an annual report, the University communicates to members the experiences of our students, our institutional directions and priorities, and progress on our journey as a worldwide institution that ensures high quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
In their role as community connectors and catalysts, the CAC works together in enhancing community engagement initiatives for Webster University's worldwide portfolio. Under the direction of the associate vice president for diversity and inclusion and senior director for community engagement, the council:
- Serves as an ambassador for Webster University.
- Receives and disseminates information and resources that promotes and supports community engagement.
- Gathers information from the community on critical needs and opportunities.
- Recognizes accomplishments of university-community partnerships.
- Assists in the coordination of events designed to engage Webster University with community partners.
- Ann Fusz
- Ellen Fusz
- Nancy Klepper
- Rich Lamar
- Wynn Miller
- Chuck Reynolds
- Pat Richards
- Dan Warner
- Joan Whitford
- Rose Windmiller
- Ron Zager