Frequently Asked Questions
About Online Billing
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Q: How will I find out what my bill is?
A: You will find out what your bill is by one of the two methods below:
- Every student with an outstanding balance will receive a paper statement, mailed out around the 6th of each month.
- Every new student will be provided with their student ID#, an Activation Code, and instructions for setting up their Connections online account. An email will be sent around the 6th of each month indicating your statement is ready to be viewed (and paid), if there is a balance due.
Q: Can I have the billing statement notification sent to my personal email address?
A: Yes, but it takes a few extra steps. After you set up your student's Connections account, you can set up email forwarding:
- Go to http://connections.webster.edu
- BEFORE you log in; look below the log in area and click "My Connections Account Settings"
- Enter your student's user name and password
- Click on "Set mail forwarding" and enter your preferred email address
Q: I created the Connections account for my student. How do I view and pay my bill online?
A: When your student has charges due on his/her account, you will receive an email notification
to their Webster email account (see above for directions on email forwarding). The
email will have a link to the
Connections home page (http://connections.webster.edu). Log in using your student's Connections username and password. Click on the Student tab and then locate the Online Billing and Payments section. Choose click here to view or pay your bill.
Q: When will my online bill be posted?
A: Statements are updated and posted around the 6th of each month. If there is a balance due on your student's account, you will receive an email when the new statements are online indicating "Statement is ready to be viewed". Notices are sent only to accounts with balances due. If your student's account has a zero balance, you will not receive a notice.
Q: When is my online bill due?
A: Choose Click here to view or pay your bill within the student's Connections account. The payment due date is listed on the statement. Payments must be received by the first day of the subsequent month. Please allow time for payment to clear your bank and/or go through the mail.
Q: Do I have to pay the entire balance by the first due date?
A: You do not, but please be aware that there is a 1.5% interest charge on the balance remaining after the monthly due date. All account balances must be paid in full by December 1st for Fall, May 1st for Spring, and August 1st for Summer, for your student's enrollment to remain in good standing.
Q: Do I have to pay online?
A: No, you do not. We urge you to create the Connections account so you can view your statement and monitor your account balances. However, account balances may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online by credit card or bank transfer/electronic check through the student's Connections account.
- Through the mail by sending a check, indicating student ID#, or money along with top half of the billing statement to Webster University/PO Box 191165/St. Louis, MO 63119-7165.
- Set up automatic payment through your personal bank directing bank to send a check, indicating the student ID#, to Webster University/PO Box 191165/St. Louis, MO 63119-7165.
Q: What if I forget my login information?
A: Go to connections.webster.edu and click "I've forgotten my username or password." Follow the prompts to retrieve your username or reset your password. You will need your student's 7-digit ID number. You may also call the Webster University IT Service Desk at 314-968-5995 or toll-free at 1-866-435-7270.
Q: What if I don't know my student's ID number?
A: Please call our main number (314-968-5939) or contact your local branch coordinator. We'll be happy to retrieve that number for you. Remember, you can always call us with any questions regarding the online account or billing. We're here to help!
Q: What if I want to use online billing, but don't have a computer?
A: If you do not have access to a computer, you may use the Billing & Payment Kiosk located at the main CMS Building on the Webster campus (535 Garden Ave) or a computer at your local library.
Please call us at 314-968-5939 or email email@example.com
- Walk-in Registration Sessions
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Assistance & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions about Online Billing
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More