Walk-in Registration Sessions
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Our walk-in new student registration sessions (for Individual Lessons) allow staff members to consider a student's background, personality, personal motivation and goals, as well as specific needs or requirements, to place the student with the most appropriate instructor. While student attendance at registration is optional, students are encouraged to attend with a parent and see the facilities. (Auditions are not required.) Students may register after the walk-in registration dates; however, remaining lesson times may not be as convenient for your family's schedule.
Summer Registration: June 4-9, 2016
Summer Semester: June 18-August 1, 2016
- Saturday, June 4: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 7: 4–7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
14941 Olive Blvd., 63017
- Monday, June 6: 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9: 4-7 pm
6800 Washington Ave., 63130
Wednesday, June 8: 4–7 p.m.
Missed the walk-in registration dates? Give us a call at your preferred location!
- Webster Groves: (314) 968-5939
- Chesterfield (at Faust Park): (636) 537-1601
- University City: (314) 968-5939 (main CMS number)
Continuing Individual Lesson and Suzuki students need to complete a re-enrollment form for each semester.
- Walk-in Registration Sessions
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Assistance & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions about Online Billing
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More