Kindermusik® Our Time
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Age: 18 months-3½ years old with an adult
Kindermusik Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills. Our Time reflects the emotional foundations of school readiness and the latest research on music and early childhood development. Our Time is a unique opportunity for parent and child to interact and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
Fall 2015 Class: “Wiggles & Giggles”
The more than 30 songs, 15 dances, and eight different instruments create these unique music activities designed to reflect the importance of movement in the life of a toddler. We’re on the sea in boats and under the sea splishing and splashing to help us explore steady beat – the underlying, regular pulse in music. We’re moving fast – we’re moving slow! We explore tempo with our friends frog and squirrel down in the meadow, hopping, singing, dancing, and playing. Whoa Horsey! Lap bounces, instrument play, and quiet snuggles abound as we affirm how our love for our children along with movement and play nurture their learning in a profound way. Join us as we explore tempos and patterns in music and everywhere!
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks
Class Length: 40 minutes/week
Fall Semester: September 2 - December 21, 2015
First Methodist Church
JCC Marilyn Fox Building
Kol Rinah Children's Center
|600 N. Bompart
Webster Groves, MO 63119
|16801 Baxter Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
|829 N. Hanley Rd.
University City, MO 63130
Fall 2015 Tuition: $196 per semester, plus kit fee, & $10 per semester registration fee.
Material Kit Fees:
- $59 per semester (only one kit per family is necessary) includes 2 books, 2 CDs, instrument, home activity book, and carry bag.
- No materials fee for children whose siblings have taken the class and have all materials.
- $30 per semester optional sibling kit including activity book, instrument, and case.
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration Form
- Meet the Educators
- Class Times and Locations
- Weekly Calendar
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Sample a FREE class at Demo Days!
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at email@example.com
Check out Kindermusik Our Time in action!
Other Kindermusik Academy and Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music