Kindermusik® Our Time
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Age: 18 months - 3 1/2 years with an adult
Kindermusik Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills. Our Time reflects the emotional foundations of school readiness and the latest research on music and early childhood development. Our Time is a unique opportunity for parent and child to interact and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
Spring 2016 Class:
"Away We Go!" Hop on the train, drive the car, board the plane, steer the wagon, float the boat – Away We Go! This class focuses on transportation, a favorite topic for toddlers who are on the go, go, go! Sing and play along with favorite songs, such as “I’ve Been Workin’ on the Railroad” and “Wheels on the Bus.” Explore fast and slow, smooth and bumpy, and high and low. Read stories, play percussion instruments, dance in a circle. Lap bounces and quiet snuggles abound as we affirm how our love for our children along with movement and play nurture their learning in a profound way. Hang on for a fun ride while we make music together!
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks
Class Length: 40 minutes/week
Spring Semester: January 25 - May 14, 2016 (check the weekly calendar for exact dates)
|Spring 2016 Schedule||Webster Groves
First Methodist Church
JCC Marilyn Fox Building
Kol Rinah Children's Center
|600 N. Bompart
Webster Groves, MO 63119
|16801 Baxter Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
|829 N. Hanley Rd.
University City, MO 63130
|Tuesday||10:15-10:55a - Class FULL
|Wednesday||10-10:40a||10-10:40a - Class FULL||10:30-11:10a|
Tuition: $196 per semester, plus kit fee, & $10 per semester registration fee.
Material Kit Fees:
- $59 per semester (only one kit per family is necessary) includes 2 books, 2 CDs, instrument, home activity book, and carry bag.
- No materials fee for children whose siblings have taken the class and have all materials.
- $30 per semester optional sibling kit including activity book, instrument, and case.
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration Form for Spring 2016
- Meet the Educators
- Class Times and Locations for Spring 2016
- Weekly Calendar for Spring 2016
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at email@example.com
Check out Kindermusik Our Time in action!
Other Kindermusik Academy and Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More