Kindermusik® Our Time & Our Time for the Family
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Kindermusik® Our Time Class
Age: 18 months - 3 1/2 years with an adult
Kindermusik Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills. Our Time reflects the emotional foundations of school readiness and the latest research on music and early childhood development. Our Time is a unique opportunity for parent and child to interact and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
Kindermusik® Our Time for the Family Class
Age: For families with multiple children 6 months - 6 years with an adult
With older children ready to show the little ones how it’s done and the younger ones eager to learn, this family class becomes a multi-layered learning environment. Your children will strengthen their ties with each other and with you as you learn and explore music together.
Spring 2017 Our Time for the Family classes offered at Webster Groves and Des Peres locations. See chart below.
Information about both Our Time and Our Time for the Family Classes:
Spring 2017 Class:
“Fiddle-dee-dee” We'll meet many animal characters in our books, activities and songs--each specifically chosen for a toddler's emerging interests and physical skills. With silly, bumpy lap bounces we'll help toddlers develop rhythm while further developing their ever-emerging language skills. With a special stringed instrument emphasis in the music from class, parents can bring home the violin, cello and orchestra sounds to help their toddlers stay happy and engaged learners at home, too.
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks
Class Length: 40 minutes/week
Spring Semester: January 30-May 17, 2017 (starting and ending dates vary by location, please see the weekly calendar)
First Methodist Church
JCC Marilyn Fox Building
Kol Rinah Children's Center
|600 N. Bompart
Webster Groves, MO 63119
|16801 Baxter Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
|829 N. Hanley Rd.
University City, MO 63130
|Tuesday||6-6:40p OT||9:15-9:55a Family
|Saturday||10-10:40a OT||10-10:40a OT|
Spring 2017 Tuition: $203 per semester, plus kit fee, & $10 per semester registration fee
- $59 per semester (only one kit per family is necessary) includes 2 books, 2 CDs, instrument, home activity book, and carry bag.
- No materials fee for children whose siblings have taken the class and have all materials.
- $30 per semester optional sibling kit including activity book, instrument, and case.
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration Form for Spring 2017
- Meet the Educators
- Class Times and Locations for Spring 2017
- Weekly Calendar for Spring 2017
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Sample a FREE Kindermusik class at Demo Days (Jan. 11-21)
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Kindermusik Our Time in action!
Other Kindermusik Academy and Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More