Kindermusik® Our Time
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Age: 18 months-3½ years old with an adult
Kindermusik Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills. Our Time reflects the emotional foundations of school readiness and the latest research on music and early childhood development. Our Time is a unique opportunity for parent and child to interact and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
Spring 2015 Class: “Fiddle-dee-dee” We'll meet many animal characters in our books, activities, and songs—each specifically chosen for a toddler's emerging interests and physical skills. With silly, bumpy lap bounces we'll help toddlers develop rhythm while further developing their ever-emerging language skills. With a special stringed instrument emphasis in the music from class, parents can bring home the violin, cello, and orchestra sounds to help their toddlers stay happy and engaged learners at home, too.
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks
Class Length: 40 minutes/week
Spring Semester: January 26 - May 22, 2015
First Methodist Church
JCC Marilyn Fox Building
Kol Rinah Children's Center
|600 N. Bompart
Webster Groves, MO 63119
|16801 Baxter Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
|829 N. Hanley Rd.
University City, MO 63130
|Tuesday||10:15-10:55a - Class FULL
|Wednesday||10-10:40a - Class FULL||10:30-11:10a|
|Saturday||10-10:40a - Class FULL|
Tuition: $189 per semester, plus kit fee, & $10 per semester registration fee.
Material Kit Fees:
- $59 per semester for new students (only one kit per family is necessary) includes 2 books, 2 CDs, instrument, home activity book, and carry bag.
- No materials fee for children whose siblings have taken the class and have all materials.
- $30 per semester optional sibling kit including activity book, instrument, and case.
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration Form for Spring 2015
- Meet the Educators
- Class Times and Locations for Spring 2015
- Weekly Calendar for Spring 2015
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Kindermusik Our Time in action!
Other Kindermusik Academy and Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music