Kindermusik® Our Time & Our Time for the Family
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Kindermusik® Our Time Class
Age: 18 months - 3 1/2 years with an adult
Kindermusik Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills. Our Time reflects the emotional foundations of school readiness and the latest research on music and early childhood development. Our Time is a unique opportunity for parent and child to interact and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
Kindermusik® Our Time for the Family Class
Age: For families with multiple children 6 months - 6 years with an adult
With older children ready to show the little ones how it’s done and the younger ones eager to learn, this family class becomes a multi-layered learning environment. Your children will strengthen their ties with each other and with you as you learn and explore music together.
Fall 2016 Our Time for the Family class offered on Wednesday 11-11:40 a.m. in Webster Groves.
Information about both Our Time and Our Time for the Family Classes:
Fall 2016 Class:
“Milk & Cookies” Make everyday home activities and chores easier and more fun with music! Cook and sing to “The Muffin Man,” dust and clean to the original song “In My House,” and get ready to wash clothes to the delightful poem “Washing Machine.” Baking cookies, eating cupcakes, blowing on hot cross buns, wiggling like jelly, going grocery shopping and making tea are all represented in familiar as well as new songs. Move, play, and sing together in developmentally appropriate activities created just for little one(s). Capture the familiar and new moments of the day and learn how music can impact your toddler.
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks
Class Length: 40 minutes/week
Fall Semester: August 31 - December 19, 2016 (starting and ending dates vary by location, please see the weekly calendar)
First Methodist Church
JCC Marilyn Fox Building
Kol Rinah Children's Center
|600 N. Bompart
Webster Groves, MO 63119
|16801 Baxter Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
|829 N. Hanley Rd.
University City, MO 63130
11-11:40a - Our time for the Family
Fall 2016 Tuition: $203 per semester, plus kit fee, & $10 per semester registration fee
Material Kit Fees:
- $59 per semester (only one kit per family is necessary) includes 2 books, 2 CDs, instrument, home activity book, and carry bag.
- No materials fee for children whose siblings have taken the class and have all materials.
- $30 per semester optional sibling kit including activity book, instrument, and case.
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration Form for Fall 2016
- Meet the Educators
- Class Times and Locations for Fall 2016
- Weekly Calendar for Fall 2016
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Sample a FREE Kindermusik class at Demo Days (Aug. 13-20)
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Kindermusik Our Time in action!
Other Kindermusik Academy and Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More