COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
- Age: newborn-18 months with an adult
In Kindermusik Village baby music classes, we start with that special connection between you and your child, add in our unique blend of musical learning activities, and top it all off with the joy of shared experiences with the other adults and children in your class. Whether it's dancing with your child around a maypole, cuddling together for Quiet Time, or exploring a gathering drum with the friends you've made in class, Kindermusik Village will be an experience like no other.
Spring 2017 class:
“Hickory, Dickory, Tickle & Bounce” weeks 1-7 Research shows the more you expose your baby to nursery rhymes and songs, the stronger emerging language-learning skills will be. That's why Mother Goose-like stories and rhymes are the main theme of this class. Plus, you'll develop research-proven communication strategies with your child through listening activities, speaking "parentese," and sign language.
“The Rhythm of My Day” weeks 8-14 This class will help you bring more rhythm and routine to your baby's day, as well as help develop lasting learning skills. We'll show you how and tell you why music can help your little one soothe into the day's schedule and help build a strong body and mind network for learning. Bring home those same stress-free play and relaxation techniques and incorporate them into your daily routines.
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks or mini-session for 7 weeks
Class Length: 40 minutes/week
Spring Semester: January 30 - May 17, 2017 (starting and ending dates vary by location, please see the weekly calendar)
|Spring 2017 Schedule||Webster Groves
First Methodist Church
JCC Marilyn Fox Building
Kol Rinah Children's Center
|600 N. Bompart
Webster Groves, MO 63119
|16801 Baxter Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
|1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131
|829 N. Hanley Rd.
University City, MO 63130
Spring 2017 Tuition per 14-week semester: $203 per semester, plus kit fees, & $10 per semester registration fee
Spring 2017 Tuition per 7-week semester: $112 per semester, plus kit fees, & $10 per semester registration fee
Material Kit Fees
$76 per semester for full 14-week session (both Hickory, Dickory, Tickle & Bounce and The Rhythm of My Day) 2 CDs, 2 books, 2 instruments, 4 wall banners
- $41 per semester for mini-session - 1 music CD, 1 baby's literature book, 1 instrument, and 2 wall banners
- No fee for babies whose older siblings have all materials
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration form for Spring 2017
- Meet the Educators
- Class times and locations for Spring 2017
- Weekly calendar for Spring 2017
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Sample a FREE Kindermusik class at Demo Days (Jan. 11-21)
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Kindermusik Village in action!
Other Kindermusik Academy & Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More