Music by Leaps and Bounds
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Ages: 3-4 years old, parent or caregiver attend the last 15 minutes
Currently not offered for 2014-15.
Our Young Years music educators have combined their years of experience and expertise to write a music curriculum tailored to the educational needs of your 3- and 4-year old.
Your child will experience the joy of expressing himself through music in a weekly class setting. Class activities are designed to foster the development of rhythm competency, singing skills, awareness of music theory, and confidence of movement in a nurturing, creative environment, providing a solid foundation for further musical study.
“Roots and Wings…American Music” High in the mountains, far out on the prairie, at the ocean’s edge…music was created in all areas of the United States! While exploring classical and folk music from the U.S.A., a firm musical foundation is built through songs, dances, games, instrument ensembles and dramatic play.
Home materials: 2 CD’s – one by a renowned children’s choir, the other by our own bluegrass band featuring the best of American folk music, a unique fiddle shaped instrument for shaking or scraping, a colorful bandana for creative dancing, and a tote bag to carry it all!
Class Structure: 1 class per week for 14 weeks
Class Length: 45 minutes/week
Fall Semester: currently not being offered for the 2014-15 year. Check back later for details for future classes.
Tuition: $196 per semester, plus kit fees & $10 per semester registration fee.
Materials Kit Fee:
- $40 for new students includes 2 listening CDs, wooden fiddle shaker, bandana, and a tote bag.
- $32 for returning students includes 2 listening CDs, wooden fiddle shaker, and bandana (no tote bag)
- Please inquire about sibling kits.
- Materials are non-refundable once opened.
- Registration Form
- Meet the Educators
- Class times & locations
- Weekly calendar
- Policies, payment plan, and tuition assistance
- Questions? Call (314) 968-5939 or email Carol Commerford at email@example.com
Other Kindermusik Academy and Young Years Music Classes Offered
- Kindermusik Village (birth-18 months with adult)
- Kindermusik Our Time (18 months-3 ½ years old with adult)
- Kindermusik Imagine That (3-5 years old)
- Kindermusik For the Young Child (5-7 years old)
- Kindermusik Family Time (6 months-6 years with adult)
- Music for Little Mozarts (4-6 years old with adult)
- Individual Lessons
- Suzuki Strings Program
- Kindermusik & Young Years Music Program
- Orchestras and Ensembles
- Music Today
- Preparatory Program
- Summer Music Programs
- Young Composers Competition
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- How to Register
- Meet the Faculty
- Current Students
- Make a Tuition Payment
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Support the CMS
- Information for Faculty and Staff
- School Calendar
- Explore Music
- Re-Enrollment Form for Continuing Individual & Suzuki Lesson Students
- Find Out More