Support the CMS
COMMUNITY MUSIC SCHOOL
Your support helps ensure that we continue to inspire an increasing number of people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, and financial circumstances to shape their lives through the joy of music education and performance.
Please consider making a contribution to support the Community Music School's continued commitment to education and excellence and demonstrate your personal commitment to the arts. For more information, contact Carol Commerford, CMS Director, 314-246-4445 or email email@example.com.
Please send donations to:
Community Music School of Webster University
ATTN: Carol Commerford, Director
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
The Community Music School of Webster University is a not-for-profit organization (501(c)3). Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Your Contribution Can ...
- Provide Financial Aid to Disadvantaged Music Students.
- Provide Artistic Merit Scholarships to Gifted Young Musicians.
- Underwrite Outstanding CMS Programs.
- Support the CMS Endowment.
- Name the new CMS Center or the Interior Spaces.
- Provide Operating Support.
- Instruction by the area's finest music teachers to its most enthusiastic students.
- 12 separate instructional programs
- More than 8 performance ensembles
- Master classes by world-class musicians
- Outstanding summer camp opportunities
- Multiple St. Louis area locations
- More than 2,000 students annually, representing 100% of the Public St. Louis city and county Area School Districts, over 62 total Missouri and Illinois school districts, private/parochial schools, preschools, home schools, and post-secondary institutions
- More than 100 faculty members
- Students who become professional musicians of tomorrow
- Students who develop a deep love of the arts and the discipline and personal resources to achieve their goals
is to help our students achieve their full potential as musicians, performers, listeners and human beings. We offer the St. Louis region's finest music education. Whether our students seek a career in the arts or in some other profession, their lives are enriched by the love of music and the sense of self-confidence gained through the Community Music School experience.
are designed to offer a variety of outstanding educational opportunities and learning experiences to fit our students' needs and talents, including instrumental and voice instruction, individual and group learning experiences, classes in jazz and classical music, and special instructional opportunities for babies, pre-schoolers and adults alike.
to our students, and to ourselves, is to be passionate about music and the importance of music in our society. We are committed to musical excellence and to helping our students live fuller lives by nurturing their love of music and their skill as musicians.
spans more than 90 years. Through the years, we have been known as the Saint Louis Conservatory and Schools for the Arts (CASA), the Saint Louis Symphony Community Music School, and since 2001, the Community Music School of Webster University. Whatever our name, our commitment to the highest standards of music instruction has been constant.