Parking at Webster
The highlighted lots on the map are open for commuter student parking during the day. Please note that Lots G, I, J & K are closed to student parking on Tuesday–Friday evenings after 6 pm, Saturdays after 3 pm and all day Sunday while The Repertory Theatre is in season. Please go to www.repstl.org to view the upcoming schedule for The Repertory Theatre. Their season runs from early September through early April.
We understand that parking on-campus can sometimes be frustrating; here are some tips to help you out:
- Give yourself plenty of time to park and get to class. Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your class starts to find a good spot, walk to class and get settled.
- The Garden Park Plaza (Parking Garage) is always a good place to start. The spaces next to the UC are tempting, but they fill up quickly and early.
- Look at the bright side. Parking in the Garden Park Plaza is actually closer to Webster Hall and Sverdrup then if you were walking from East Hall.
All commuter students at the Webster Groves and Downtown campuses are required to have a parking tag for parking on campus. Students parking in visitor spaces will be given tickets. All parking regulations are enforced 24 hours per day, when class is in session and during breaks.
This permit allows our full time, part time, graduate and undergraduate commuter students to park in any flat lot and the Garden Park Plaza. This permit does not entitle you to park in any lot designated for visitors or residential parking. There must be a sticker in the corresponding term box on the permit for it to be valid for that term.
- Full time student (13 credit hours or more) per year: $120
- Full time student per semester: $65
- Full time student per term: $35
- Part time student (12 credit hours or less) per year: $100
- Part time student per semester: $50
- Part time student per term: $25
- Summer semester for all students: $25
Parking permits may be purchased in the following locations:
- Business Office (Webster Hall – 1st Floor )
- Department of Public Safety (Garden Park Plaza)
- Online – through Connections
- Login to your Connections Account
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Open the "Student Academic Services" link
- Open the "Parking Tags" link under "Student Info"
- Note: Your request will be submitted, but the program will not show a confirmation receipt. You may contact Public Safety (314-246-7430) after 48 hours to ensure your Permit has been processed.
Save some money and save the planet! Bike and Scooter (under 49 cc) permits are free to students, faculty and staff. These permits can be received through Public Safety only.
Please visit the Public Safety Parking page for full Webster University Parking Policy.
Follow Commuter Council on Twitter and Friend us on Facebook to get updates on lot closures and other important information about commuting to campus.