Ascension Educational Partnership
The Webster partnership program is focused on ONE thing: to enable Ascension to attract, retain and reinvigorate the most important asset in the organization, the employees. Through our partnership program, qualified employees can pursue an undergraduate or graduate (master’s) or certificate program in an area of choice at a preferred tuition rate.
Ascension Tuition Program
The collaboration reflects Webster University's alignment with Ascension's Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication, and highlights Ascension's dedication to continuous learning in building a community of Mission-focused, capable and flourishing associates.
As outlined in the educational partnership, all eligible and qualified associates of Ascension and its subsidiaries can receive a preferred partner tuition rate for any undergraduate, graduate or certificate programs. This rate applies to any classes offered online or at any of Webster University campus locations around the world.
Ascension associates: For additional details about this partnership, contact Cindy Schanuel, Ascension Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ascension associates interested in pursuing this educational opportunity should complete the following steps:
1. Request the Ascension Waiver Code: For eligible Ascension associates, the application fee for Webster University will be waived by providing a special waiver code during application. Contact Cindy Schanuel, Human Resources at email@example.com for this waiver code.
2. Complete the appropriate Webster University - Application for Admission (you will be asked to create a login and follow the University's process); associates must make arrangements to submit all required documents needed for acceptance to the University. To review the requirements for admission, select the level of education you wish to pursue:
3. As you are waiting for confirmation of your admission to the University, you must also complete the Corporate Partner Employee Verification form (at the bottom of this page).
Additional Program Details:
- While Webster University is based in St. Louis, Mo., the corporate partner tuition rate will apply to any Webster University location worldwide and online.
- Ascension associates who wish to take advantage of the corporate partner tuition rate
must self-disclose their Ascension employment status by completing this Corporate
Partner Employee Verification Form.
- Students enrolled at Webster University in programs billed as a flat tuition rate rather than a per credit hour charge including but not limited to; full-time undergraduate students (students taking 13 credit hours or more per semester), Webster International Network School (WINS) partners, dual enrollment and dual credit programs, Summer Institute, Doctor of Management, 1 Year MBA, Global MA in International Relations, Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Nurse Anesthesia, and Military Rates are not eligible for the Corporate Partner Tuition Rate.
- The corporate partner tuition rate must be requested before the end of the term and will not be retroactive for previous terms of enrollment.
- The corporate partner tuition rate will be applied after drop/add each term.
- Ascension associates should contact Webster University's Financial Aid Office if they make any change to enrollment status (e.g., changing the number of hours enrolled).
- To determine continued eligibility, Webster will verify Ascension employment status on a regular basis.
- If an Ascension associate changes employment status during a term in which they are actively enrolled at Webster, the Ascension associate will receive the corporate rate for the remainder of that academic term; however, the associate will not be eligible for the corporate rate in future terms.
- All Ascension students are required to fill out the employee verification form once per year, usually in the summer term.