Edcor Educational Partnership
The Webster partnership program is focused on ONE thing: to enable Edcor clients to attract, retain and reinvigorate the most important asset in the organization, the employees. Through our partnership program, qualified employees can pursue an undergraduate or graduate (master's) degree in an area of choice at a preferred tuition rate.
Edcor Tuition Program
Through an education affiliation between Webster University and Edcor, employees of Edcor and its affiliates can receive a corporate partner tuition rate for undergraduate and graduate programs, either online or at any of Webster's campus locations around the world.
Employees interested in pursuing their education using this agreement between Edcor and Webster University should complete the following steps:
1. Complete the appropriate Application for Admission and make arrangements to submit all required documents needed for acceptance to the University. The application fee for Edcor employees is waived. Edcor employees applying for admission to Webster University should use "Edcor" as the application fee waiver code.
To review the requirements for admission, select the level of education you wish to pursue:
2. After you are admitted to the University, you must complete the Corporate Partner Employee Verification form located at the bottom of this page.
Additional Program Details
- Edcor employees who wish to take advantage of the corporate partner tuition rate must self-disclose their Edcor employment status by completing the Corporate Partner Employee Verification Form at the bottom of this page. You must be admitted to Webster before you may complete the Employee Verification Form.
- When completing the Corporate Partner Employee Verification Form, under the "Select Your Employer" question, select "Edcor". Once chosen, another box will appear below requiring you to type in your company name.
- The corporate partner tuition rate must be requested before the end of the term and will not be retroactive for previous terms of enrollment.
- Students enrolled at Webster University in programs billed as a flat tuition rate rather than a per credit hour charge including but not limited to; full-time undergraduate students (students taking 13 credit hours or more per semester), Webster International Network School (WINS) partners, dual enrollment and dual credit programs, Summer Institute, Doctor of Management, 1 Year MBA, Global MA in International Relations, Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Nurse Anesthesia, and Military Rates are not eligible for the Corporate Partner Tuition Rate.
- The corporate partner tuition rate will be applied after drop/add each term.
- Edcor employees should contact Webster University's Financial Aid Office if they change their enrollment status, such as a change in the number of hours enrolled.
- To determine continued eligibility, Webster will verify Edcor employment status on a regular basis.
- All Edcor students are required to fill out the employee verification form once per year, usually in the summer term.
- For additional questions, please contact Christopher Jansen of the Office of Corporate Partnerships at (314) 246-8608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*ATTENTION* - When filling out the Employee Verification Form select Edcor as your employer. This will queue another text box below where you type in the name of your employer.