Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., Educational Partnership
The Webster partnership program is focused on ONE thing: to enable Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc. to attract, retain and reinvigorate the most important asset in the organization, the employees. Through our partnership program, qualified employees can pursue an undergraduate or graduate (master's) degree in an area of choice at a preferred tuition rate.
Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., Team Member Tuition Program
Through an education affiliation between Webster University and Grace Hill, team members of Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., and Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., affiliates can receive a corporate partner tuition rate for undergraduate and graduate programs, either online or at any of Webster's campus locations around the world.
Employees interested in pursuing their education using this agreement between Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., and Webster University should complete the following steps:
1. Complete the appropriate Application for Admission and make arrangements to submit all required documents needed for acceptance to the University. The application fee for Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., team members is waived. Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., team members applying for admission to Webster University should contact their company's human resources department for the application fee waiver code.
To review the requirements for admission, select the level of education you wish to pursue:
2. After you are admitted to the University, you must complete the Corporate Partner Employee Verification form (at the bottom of this page).
Additional Program Details
- Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., team members who wish to take advantage of the corporate partner tuition rate must self-disclose their Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., employment status by completing the Corporate Partner Employee Verification Form (at the bottom of this page). You must be admitted to Webster before you may complete the Employee Verification Form.
- The corporate partner tuition rate must be requested before the end of the term and will not be retroactive for previous terms of enrollment.
- Students enrolled at Webster University in programs billed as a flat tuition rate rather than a per credit hour charge including but not limited to; undergraduate flat fee, Webster International Network School (WINS) partners, dual enrollment and dual credit programs, Summer Institute, Doctor of Management, 1 Year MBA, Global MA in International Relations, Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Nurse Anesthesia, and Military Rates are not eligible for the Corporate Partner Tuition Rate.
- The corporate partner tuition rate will be applied after drop/add each term.
- Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., team members should contact Webster University's Financial Aid Office if they change their enrollment status, such as a change in the number of hours enrolled.
- To determine continued eligibility, Webster will verify Grace Hill Health Centers, Inc., employment status on a regular basis.